- SHOP POLICy -
1. PURCHASE ORDERS
5. GENERAL OVERVIEW
6. F A Q
1. PURCHASE ORDERS
- Currently orders can be made through my Etsy Shop, EMOSIWN.
- Orders will be proceeded after the full payment transaction is completed.
- You will receive an order confirmation by email via Etsy.
- Payment via Etsy can be accepted by credit cards, Paypal and Etsy Gift Vouchers.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
- Please make sure the delivery address is correct. If you would like us to send the order to a different address than the one on Paypal account, please leave a note when you place an order on Etsy.
- We will send you a dispatch notification through Etsy when we post your order.
- UK delivery for items under £100, excluding made-to-order items, will be delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class, which takes 1 or 2 business days.
- UK delivery for made-to-order items with any requests for such as size or colours as well as items over £100 and more will be delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For™ , which requires a signature to receive the post. It takes 1 or 2 business days.
- International delivery for items under £100, excluding made-to-order items, are delivered by Royal Mail International Standard unless you request an upgraded delivery option (Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed ). Delivery will be 3-5 business days for Western Europe and 5-7 business days for the rest of the world.
- International delivery for made-to-order items with any requests for such as size and colours as well as items over £100 and more will be sent by Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed where available or International Signed. Both will take 3-5 business days for Western Europe and 5-7 business days for the rest of the world.
- For further information, please visit : http://www.royalmail.com/personal/international-delivery / international-tracked-signed
- Please note that the above estimated days are Royal Mail's delivery aims and are not guaranteed therefore your delivery may need more time depending on locations, time of year (especially Christmas season), customs regulations, your country's local postal service circumstances, as well as the weather.
- For international orders, all customs import duties and taxes are the buyers' responsibilities. Please check with your local customs office to see whether there are any duties before your purchase.
- Refunds will be given if goods are damaged upon receipt or if you are not satisfied with your purchase and the goods are returned via registered mail within fourteen days of receipt.
- Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
a. Custom or personalised orders, made-to-order items
b. Intimate items (for health / hygiene reasons)
- Buyers are responsible for any postage and import duties. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
5. GENERAL OVERVIEW
My enamel works use Japanese hard enamel and often the colours are created just for a single piece. My work is all hand finished and each piece is a unique item.
Most of my metal work is hair-lined or hammered finished and I hope you enjoy the handcrafted effect.
I am a registered goldsmith jeweller at the London Assay Office, UK. The items indicated will be fully hallmarked by the Goldsmiths's Company to certify the quality of the precious metal.
5-4. ENAMEL JEWELLERY REPAIR
Enamel is composed of a glass based medium which can be damaged by strong impacts. Due to the complex and delicate nature of enamel production it is not always possible to repair such damage.
5-5. SILVER JEWELLERY TREATMENT
Silver, especially a ring, can stay the same colour if you regularly wear it. Should it tarnish, I recommend using bicarbonate of soda, which is available in supermarkets, normally in the baking section. Use a well dampened cotton bud with a decent amount of bicarbonate of soda and rub the item to remove the staining. Then clean the item using a drop or two of washing detergent, which will not affect the enamel parts. Or you can use a silver polishing cloth but please DO NOT use a liquid silver polish as it might cause damage to the enamel.
5-6. RING SIZE
The size of each finger changes depending on the day or season so please check your size a few times before ordering.
The best way to measure it is to visit local jewellery shops. This service is normally free of charge.
Some items can be resized on request, however, because of the property of enamel, only limited designs can be resized. I am happy to resize where available.
- WHAT IF I’M NOT SURE ABOUT MY RING SIZE ?
The best way to determine your size is to visit a local jewellery shop. Please make sure to check the size of the finger you are considering wearing a ring on. It would be helpful if you tell the jeweller the width you would like ( e.g. 3mm or 6mm ).
The size of each finger changes depending on the day or season so please make sure your finger condition is normal.
Please do not measure your size by using a string or a paper strip for the circumference to convert the size as it is difficult to determine the accurate size by this method.
Please keep this idea in mind that a wedding ring should be a secure fit on your finger and it's better that you need to twist slightly when you remove the ring from your finger.
- CAN YOU ARRANGE A FAST SERVICE?
Please check the shipping schedule for each item before placing an order. I can usually arrange faster schedule than the estimated time. Regarding hallmarking for gold rings, I can arrange a priority service with an extra cost. If you have a tight schedule, please feel free to contact me.
- WHAT IF I ORDER THE RING THAT DID NOT FIT?
For simple marriage rings without enamel, I can usually resize. Please contact me first before you make an arrangement. It normally costs between £20 and £30 including a Recorded Delivery postage.
- WHAT KIND OF STYLES AND TEXTURES DO YOU HAVE FOR WEDDING RINGS?
There are five styles for wedding ring collection. The rings are all hand-crafted without using any electric tools. All rings have round-edged comfort fit style with mainly between 2mm – 5mm widths. Wider rings are also available depending on the design and the material. Please feel free to contact me for further information.
Hammered texture ：TSUCHIME
Hair-lined texture ：KAI
Hair-lined texture ：SWAN
Embossed etching ：TATEWAKU ALMOND
- WHAT TYPE OF METAL MATERIAL ARE AVAILABLE?
18ct White / Yellow Gold
9ct White / Yellow Gold
Other materials including 14 carat gold are available depending on the design style. Please feel free to contact me for any enquiries.
- DO YOU HAVE AN ENGRAVING SERVICE?
Laser engraving for made-to-order items is available in a few different types of fonts for alphabets and numbers. Please contact me for more details and quotes.